- Bowl speed: 8.300 rpm
- Motor power: 5,5 KW
- Bowl total volume: 4,8 lt.
- Sludge chamber volume: 1,5 lt.
- Centrifuge total weight: 260 Kg.
- Dimensions: mm 800 x 600 x h 1700
The automatic discharge centrifuge has been designed to operate both with partial and total discharges and to reduce strongly any loss of product during the solid discharge operation. The bowl opening system is controlled by a PLC (programmable logic controller) with regulates the discharge time.
The automatic discharge separator is particularly recommended when fuels or lubricating oils to be processed are particularly dirty. The picture shows the typical plant utilised for mineral oil treatment.
- Installation mounted on fix steel basement or skid mounted
- Centrifuge motor driven by frequency inverter
- Electronic protection against frequency net variation
- The centrifuge can works both in separation and clarification
The oil to be processed is pumped to the electrical heater, at low specific power and warmed up to the best separation temperature. The correct processing temperature is controlled by a thermostat. The product is fed inside the centrifuge where is separated into: oil – water – sludge. The continuos separation of the two liquid phases is sent, under pressure, by means of two centripetal pumps and the solid phase is discharged at programmed intervals according to the percentage contained in the processing liquid. All plant functions, temperature, liquids and working times, are controlled by a PLC included in the electrical panel.